You many contribute to any fund at La Crosse Community Foundation.
Thoughtful community members created the La Crosse Community Foundation more than 80 years ago and the Foundation invites all members of the community, past and present, to continue that tradition. Gifts of all sizes are gratefully accepted throughout the year and in whatever form works best for donors:
- Gifts of cash or check
- Online giving through Network for Good
- Memorials or gifts honoring loved ones
- Matching gifts – some employers offer a matching gifts program
- Deferred gifts through wills and charitable trusts
- Gifts of stock and real property
For more information, read La Crosse Community Foundation's Gift Acceptance Policies.