To enrich the quality of life in La Crosse County by:
- Attracting charitable gifts, chiefly in the form of endowment funds, to promote community philanthropy
- Serving as a steward for entrusted funds and using these precious resources wisely and efficiently
- Supporting programs and activities of nonprofits providing services that meet community needs
- Providing leadership by serving as a convener/catalyst in identifying problems and opportunities and shaping effective responses
- Being a community resource by providing services to donors, nonprofit agencies and the community-at-large
Connecting people, passion, and giving in the La Crosse area forever.
The catalyst for a vibrant, generous, and inclusive community.
Our Guiding Principles
At all times we strive to adhere to these principles for our donors, nonprofit partners, and the community:
- We open our doors to everyone and anyone who aspires to build upon the contributions of the past and present to shape our country’s shared future
- We exist to amaze those we serve through nurturing lifelong relationships that span generations
- We believe diverse voices, engagement, and participation are essential to building and sustaining thriving communities
- We are flexible, responsive, open to innovative strategies, and able to take prompt action with ease
- We believe in the transformative power of partnerships around shared passions and objectives
- We are dedicated to being trusted stewards of our community’s past and future assets