Experienced Foundation staff work with people and families to make giving easy and effective, identifying specific charitable organizations doing work in their area of interest. To help make effective charitable choices, the Foundation offers the following services:
- Matching people and families’ charitable interests to community needs;
- Expert grant making assistance locally and nationally through a network of community foundations;
- Educational programs on charitable giving;
- Network of donors to share interests and leverage support for organizations and causes;
- Assistance in developing a philanthropic focus; and
- Efficient and highly cost-effective administrative services.
For your convenience, you can make secure online contributions through the Network for Good link.