What does it mean to be a Forever Society Member?
You’ve worked hard to build your assets over the years. Now the question is: What is your dream for those assets after you’re gone?
Donors who make the community an heir by leaving the La Crosse Community Foundation in their estate plans or will become a forever society member. Join hundreds of others in the foundation’s forever society who have entrusted the foundation with legacy gifts. This membership is open to any donor giving any size of gift in their estate plan or will.
Establishing a planned gift or bequest is much easier than you think. We invite all who wish to protect our beloved community’s greatest assets to make a charitable decision today that will work to carry out their philanthropic vision forever.
Why give a legacy gift?
It’s an easy way to give back to the causes you care about the most while allowing you to retain your assets during your lifetime to take care of family and friends first. After your death, the foundation’s expert staff will steward your philanthropic wishes in perpetuity. Your legacy gift will grow over time and do more good with each passing year.
How to Give
- Bequest provision in your will or revocable trust
- Beneficiary designation of a life insurance policy that you own, or you may donate the policy to the foundation
- Beneficiary designation of a qualified retirement plan, such as an IRA, 401(k), 403 (b), Keough, ESOP, and others
What are the benefits of the Forever Society?
- Access to our expert staff for help with ongoing and future charitable giving
- Recognition in foundation publications and media (unless you prefer anonymity)
- Invitations to special foundation events and celebrations
- Estate planning assistance and resources (what is a bequest info)
Forever Society Donors